WHO ARE WE
Aus-Com Training Services specialises in facilitating Nationally Recognised Training & Assessment for personnel in the Mining & Civil industries. Based in Bibra Lake and Hope Valley, Perth, Western Australia our courses are practical, flexible and provide you with the skills you need to function as a team member or supervise teams. Our two sites have services that allow students to participate in classroom theory and practical activities.
Practical activity Equipment included between our two sites includes the following:
- Training Mine Site & 4WD track, 3 Rigid Haul Trucks, Excavator, Water Truck, Loader, Skid Steer, Grader, Roller, Four 4WD vehicles.
- Warehouse shelving, Pallet, Drums, Truck & Trailer unit, Forklift & CN Crane
- 9m, 3 storey Structural Tower used for Heights and Confined Space related work.
- 3 Advanced driver computer simulators. (used in preparation for Haul Truck Driver Training)
- Board room & Kitchen facilities are also available
For a closer look at our facilities view one of our many videos here